Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Yeah I saw that, pollution solution comes at like 50? 55? Also poison ball at some point too. But until then it's acid slap and viscism for the win, baby! Hurrrrrr hurrrrrrr! I mean, I guess there's mud ball, too, but this looks like it's gonna be another one of these that's just insufferable until it gets good. The rat gets pollution solution fairly early, so at least I could lay that down and have something helping me out while I pluck away with bite and power punch. I also bred a Trumer which doesn't look like it gets too many good moves. Like I mentioned in another thread, I think I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel now. I might have bred all the good and interesting manamon. I briefly considered Daggeetle but what I read in here didn't seem all that impressive.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kavya via Audiogames-reflector