Re: Let's Talk Combat

Yeah, I'm figuring in my own way of doing things that most boss fights will be scripted, so once you play them a few times you will have a pretty good idea of what's coming. But as far as intent, bear in mind you've got a party of players in my scenario, so having a party member know whether or not they specifically are gonna get attacked seems a bit much.

That said, Slay the Spire sounds like something I ought to try and take a look at. The only thing it seems to lack is an overarching story, which for me when it comes to the RPG genre is huge.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector