Re: Let's Talk Combat

Now for my thoughts.
When it comes to audiogmes, I think the only real-time combat game that we have thats really good is Soundrts. I like having to prepare for the fact that the opoent might end an attack when I'm not ready.
But aside from that I think all the other titles, for real-time combat, are too simplistic.
I enjoy both turn-based and real-time, as long as the game's systems are well-desighned. Real-time is dinamic and requires quick-thinking were as turn-based requires you to think carefully about your next actions and having to improvise, at times.
I'd say in general, combat in audiogames needs to be more developed at least when it comes to real time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector