Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I actually gave some thought to putting protect back on Trumer and trying that at first, but I didn't want to have to use a bunch of revives and heals and stall my way through all those fights because boring. But I'm probably going to have to do quite a bit of that in the master stadium huh? But yeah, that was really gross. The dragon stadium was also kinda gross. I'm certainly not used to having to stall my way through fights or bank on critical hits or the AI using a dumb move or missing.