Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

You're probably not planning on that one flame move being inferno overdrive though, which is a one hit kill. And that's what Escargma has. You may or may not have known that though. I didn't know that because they usually die before they get to do anything, so I don't know which ones have those overdrive moves.
I ended up using Ratiera with a fire suit. Lay down pollution solution, then powerfang. Then I'd heal up and mess around for some time and then use bite when they were about to die. I didn't even consider shred. It's a garbage move, with 85 accuracy or something. It's glorious when it goes off 6 times, but how often do you really get to see that? At least bite doesn't miss.