Re: A Galaxy Consumed, Science Fiction RPG game I found

Milos - weird, I tried that and could not change gear too.
Maybe the game does not allow to wear gear you not supposed to wear.
In that case, some kind of message would be nice.

As for me, I cannot win the final fight.
I start with the following inventory:
Subatomic Disruptor x6
Electromagnetic Barrier x10
Overdrive Program Capsule x10
Reinforcement Fields x10
Reboot Nanite Jar x3

Also Briathon was killed in the previous fight, so the first thing I do is Factory Reset.
I keep using reinforcement fields on Vandorlia, after the last, I switch to barriers and overdrives.
Vandorlia keeps losing energy and is defeated eventually.
The most damage Briathon did to the Generator at one point was 51000.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector