Re: A Galaxy Consumed, Science Fiction RPG game I found

Thanks so much Io!

After you explained how to keep Vandorlia alive, things were starting to look good.
I started using bariers when I started dying, overdrives at the same time.
After that Briathon and Vandorlia started doing more serious damage.
When the generator's health dropped below 900000, it was finished.

So I won and read the ending.
Unlike the game over, I was able to read that ending.

I like the game and I am going to replay it again.
Some fights were frustrating, but now that I know what I am supposed to do, maybe they will become less annoying.
My favourite missions were the Midarian mission and the Hevaron mission.
Oh and the end of the mission on Alpha Centauri.
And, like I said somewhere, I liked the interactions between the crew.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector