Re: A Galaxy Consumed, Science Fiction RPG game I found

After first three turns Vandorlia was left with:
Vandorlia
Health: 647.47/2118.75
Energy: 96.25/962.5
And she was killed, it was by this:
The energy weapon bombards Vandorlia with a furious barrage of power!
2 instances of 132.32 thermal damage!
That was without using any barriers or reinforcements.

When I was using them, she was still killed by the this machine, after some time.
And her energy recovered to around maybe 400, before it was drained again.
If I use the field reinforcement during first three turns, she still loses energy, but less health.
So I used reinforcements on Vandorlia, then switched to barriers.

I think I just do not no the correct order to do things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector