Re: A Galaxy Consumed, Science Fiction RPG game I found

Io - It seems I accidentally mislead you about being able to read endings.
I apologize for that.
I just purposefully lost to get a game over.
The SAPI option in quest still does not read the ending, but in screenreader NVDA, it is readable after using a shortkey to move to a inside object.

Any plans for a sequel?
From what I understand, turning Archiames to scrap is only temporary, so that leaves the possibility for a sequel.

Also, I forgot to mention, Archiames throwing tantrum at the end was amusing.

I started a new playthrough.
I plan to choose Destabilization specialization.
Will I be able to heal myself and allies too, or only mess up with enemies?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector