Re: any of you play lords and nites/ keltic tribes?

I played the games very long time ago, but I got really stressed by the constant activities regarding clan wars. Plus, many players choose to name themself by weird smilies and signs which is not readable with screenreaders, which makes it a huge challenge for me to communicate like everyone else.
I like the game design, but the concept of constant clan wars and you have to be alerted all the time is just not my thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Katsu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector