Re: any of you play lords and nites/ keltic tribes?

I didn't play it for a long time, but actually recently got back into it. It's unfortunate that the android client is still inaccessible. Maybe try contacting the developers? Although I must say, they seem a lot less responsive than they used to be. The map is mostly fine with voice over, you can do what you need to do with it. I'm currently on USA17 if anyone's interested.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Katsu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector