Re: any of you play lords and nites/ keltic tribes?

I used to play the games too, but the constant need to be aware of what's going on was a bit stressful because I was still going to school at that time, so had regular classes and homework to do, which sometimes prevented me from logging in. Now that I go to university, it's a bit more possible, but the rather complicated (at least in my opinion it's complicated with VoiceOver) map is keeping me away from playing both games.
If the map was more easy to use, I'd be willing to pick Celtic Tribes or Lods and Knights up again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Katsu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector