Re: DnD - Running official Modules as a blind person

again, blowing my own horn, and although it is more on the creative side, on companionsofperception.net we have some articles to help running games and players to begin with. I haven't written any in a couple years but we have many and I should get back to that.

Also, the Dragontalk podcast (the official D&D podcast) has a section sometimes on "How to be a DM" and you also get good advice on rules and ideas from episodes that have a "sage advice" segment. In addition, they have a lot of guests that share their own insight, including a few blind ones over the past few years.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector