Re: DnD - Running official Modules as a blind person

@16 and 17:

Thanks for the advice. I think I have all the creative and organisational stuff down for running a campaign. If you however have any more content regarding accessibility of official modules or experience from blind players doing that I'd still be interested.

It is not that I don't have enough information to start. It is just that I think the more information I can gather the better the start will be... Eventually, the last session I had with my current DM wasn't half bad so I think we will stick to that campaign for some more time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector