Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Fighting and shadow I'd think would be Ninjarkon. Plant, and thus sound too, I'd think would be Bamboustica. Not sure how fast Rythmond is but it isn't faster than Bamboustica is it? guerrerrol I'm pretty sure is the fastest plant in v1, but in v2, I think even Fowlusion is just a bit faster.
Also, of all the same type teams I've played, this one, the flame team is the most unfun due to mons getting moves that use their weaker stat and inaccurate moves. And the most unfun area for this team so far has been the rainforest since it has downpour going. The water stadium was kind of a bitch too but it comes early enough in the game that I knew I wasn't going to be outsped by everything and getting slammed with big damage before I could respond to it.
If there is to be a Manamon 3, I really hope Aaron Baker finds a more reasonable way to inject challenge into the game that doesn't include making hundreds more manamon with moves that use their weaker stat, and are inaccurate, and not stab. Really, every mon doesn't have to have slash. Every mon doesn't have to have piledriver. Every mon doesn't have to have daring comeback. Every mon doesn't have to have powerfang. Every mon doesn't have to have vulnerability scan. Every mon doesn't have to have soul ripper or execution. Far too many of them do such that you could probably put together an entire team of mons that have one or more of those moves.