Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

You're dead right about Ninjarkin. My bad. Sirenea is fast, so it might give Ninjarkin a run for its money for fastest shadow type, but Ninjarkin definitely takes the cake for fighting-type speedster.
I thought Guerrerrol was faster than Bamboustica, and I'm pretty sure Rythmond is, though I don't have them side by side for comparison. Rythmond is far and away the fastest member on team sound. As far as Fowlusin goes, again, it's fast but I think Guerrerrol is faster. I don't have one handy to play with.
Penguilum also gives Arctana a run for its money as fastest ice or air type (it may be fastest air type, actually), but I'm not sure.

I don't actually perceive team fighting having any serious problems, except maybe with the ghost tamer in the master stadium. Snowmonno is going to suck for them.