Re: Pokémon access

BlindNinja, that's the funny bit. You'd think that the corridor with cabins on one side of it would -all count as one map, but it doesn't. When you're in one of the cabins, it counts the cabins as a particular map, and then counts the corridor outside as a different one. And that's just fucked, IMO. lol

And yes, I know of the t key, and that's why I was asking. That didn't help. That will tell me how many PP of a move are left, true, but it won't tell me how strong a move is, or its little blurb. And I'm pretty sure you can see that when you're trying to learn moves, not just when you go to the pokemon screen. Will try select though.

Oh, something else weird. When the game reads text, it sounds something like this.

I love. to fish.
Fishing is the best. thing in the world.

There are always pauses and gaps in speech that are highly unnatural, and I know that it's not a matter of the text itself. I guarantee you the text is not actually written this way. I think this is one of those niggles that makes the game feel more awkward than it should. I wish text would read naturally, the way it's written.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuive via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector