Re: 7 Major Android Features Copied by Apple in iOS 8

Hmmmm, interesting Sebby tht the fixes for Ipad are primarily screen based, sinse if indeed the Iphone 6 does come with a larger screen it might make some changes with this. I did think though there were some games and other things that wouldn't work on Ipad such as star traders elite but I could be wrong.

As to which device, well for me I got the Iphone for a very similar reason, sinse I thought if I was going to get an I device I might as well go the hole hog, and sinse my Parrot Voicemate died literally the week I got the Iphone, having the contacts list, memo and voice note functions was a nice bonus.

Reading text messages has occasionally been useful, though I don't tend to bother sending them much myself sinse usually I'd prefer actual phone calls by voice or e-mail rather than the halfway house of text, plus of course as I said previously typing is a pest.

I'm not great with measurements, but I know i preferd the size of the Iphone 5 to 4, which was why I chose the 5 (that and Siri), and if 6 has a bigger screen that will be good, heck if the screen is big enough I might be able to use more visual elements along with vo.

Actually isn't 6 going to come with a choice of screen sizes? Or have I got that wrong.