Re: 7 Major Android Features Copied by Apple in iOS 8

@Trenton, I'm not surprised there is an Ipad only ap, as I said most of the things I've heard of that will work on one but not the other have been Iphone but not Ipad but I've certainly not seen everything. An Ipad is indeed essentially a tablet computer I just don't see too great a need for both just on screen size.

@Chris, technology and definitions change. Back in the 90's I had uge rick of a mobile phone wit massive buttons and noscreen, ---- really I could've fitted two Iphone fives into it comfortably, and all that did was phone people, though if I ever got mugged it would've made a pretty effective club big_smile.

As I said I personally don't mind the screen size. thing, particularly sinse I carry a shoulder bag around with me anyway, actually I approve of things getting bigger again. There was a point when everything in desig n was getting so tiny it was ridiculous

I remember once  seeing an mp3 player half the size of a modern memory stick with buttons about half the size of grains of rice which you literally needed to operate with finger nales and which were so clumped together  pressing just one was a nightmare! especially sinse the thing had so many modes and random features, so personally I'm glad we've stepped back from the miniturization monstrosity and as I said I see bigger screens as being very helpful to blind users even if not for the same reasons as for a sighted user.