Re: Wifi tracking your devices

I never said email was broken, simply that it is no longer handling the requirements of users. I used to use spampal with an add in which asked the domain an email claimed to be from whether that address existed as a way to class something as junk or not junk, it worked pretty well. The problem with AOL's system seems to be backward compatability more than anything, and with spampal at least you could set a whitelist and if you got enough emails from the same address it'd let them through after a while.

Systems that work on implicit trust may have worked fine in the early days but now the internet is accessible by the masses you need authentication.

That prify go to war thing sounds hilarious, I'm half tempted to cobble together a RasPi running Android linked to a wifi adapter and an RC car battery pack in a backpack just so I can screw with trackers.

Edit:
I've tried the IFTTT and LIFTTT apps and neither seems accessible with voice over, drat it.