Re: Wifi tracking your devices

I never said you said email was broken. I'm just responding to all those who think it is. smile

Yahoo, who also deployed DMARC, estimate that there are 30k or so mailing list servers affected by the change. Is it such a trivial matter? All my lists are now upgraded, and I recommend that all other list admins deploy it.