Re: family/future. Need advice

You have talked to me about going to college. If you are still planning on that, you have to realize that if you move to another state, the disability services there will most likely not pay for your college supplies and tuition. Speaking of tuition, it's going to be 5 times higher than in state. And my last question, how will you balance work and college? You've talked about a computer science major, and I know you still have plans to go through with that. But the problem is, once you start working, you can't really stop. You start working, because you have no other financial choice. So how will you cover that, on top of time for college, and money it requires for college?
There is a lot that goes into thinking about how to transition to an adult, which is why I haven't started to transition yet. There is simply too much for me to think about. But I don't suggest you be like me, don't be as lazy. But do take all the advice in this thread that is given to help you. And @5 is correct. No one is ready to leave on their 18th birthday.