Re: planning on making an offline battle game like super smash bros brawl

My analogy was not to draw a comparison between getting errors and fixing them, but rather the lack of experience possessed by the applicant. In my analogy, somebody who has barely any training is applying to an extremely prestigious restaurant and will be denied. In this situation, you're bighting off more than you can chew, especially when considering switching to Python. You may have done greater projects than what I have described, but if they are anything like the open-source games from Mason, they will turn into a big and hard to maintain mess and will eventually lead to frustration by you and the community because of the inability to expand on what you have written.
That being said, you do you. I am trying to share my experience in bighting off a lot more than what I could chew, but it seems like you are deadset in your ways. Just don't expect us to hold your hand for most of your attempt. For that matter, don't expect anything great to come out of this during your first trial.
Also, forgive me, but I have little material to work with when considering your experience.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector