Re: planning on making an offline battle game like super smash bros brawl

@24, may I remind yoou the cluster fuck that later became? Sure, it left Tunmi and Mohamed better equipt later on, but you can't say their reputations, both of them, were left untouched at the end of it, and jeez. The game vulcan, the game. The thing had so many problems, I'm not sure how you can conscienciously say yeah. Bloodstorm turned out all right in the end. As for lightning, don't fall into the same trap i did. Believe it or not I came with a simular topic several months ago, and I had alot of stuff planned for it, and I even had some stuff coded for it, my drive died and I never regained the motivation. Point is, its never a good idea to come out on the forum and go yeah. I'm gonna code this huge massive project even though I've never released anything before, far less have much skill. I know that may come off as rude, but, I remember the other day you were on the rotu chat for like 3 hours asking for help with your scripts. Nothing's wrong with asking for help, but it doesn't inspire much confidence. So, after that blck of text that probably meant nothing to anyone, basically I'm saying be patient. Evaluate yourself personally, start smaller then go big. Remember, Sam and Mason didn't start off with their flagship projects like sbyw and stw. And again, back to the tunmi and mohamed point, the game was already, like 2 thirds ready by the time they came in. I know they did stuff oon it, but its not like they started from scratch.