Re: Help me recover from a scam so I can buy a PS5

It's not though, how is it entitled? He wasn't demanding money for a PS5, or lying about what he wanted the money for, he was up front about everything. It would be different if he gave some sob story about having courses to attend and needing $3,000 to buy a braille display because he can't get help from government agencies, then buying a ps5 with it.

Yeah, people are struggling now, but that doesn't apply to everyone. There are folks who could flush a stack of bennies and smile while doing so. If they want to be generous, then it's their business.

I didn't contribute because it's not my place to help someone recover from a scam just to buy a PS5. But that doesn't mean  think what he's doing is wrong or immoral.