Re: Help me recover from a scam so I can buy a PS5

And this is why I'm not a huge fan of the audiogames comunity. I'm glad jayde stepped in, but you guys will shit on anyone given the chance and honestly? it's horrible.

The guy explained what he was getting the money for, he did not say donate to me or else, he got double the amount because, there's this small thing called exchange rates, please people; grow up.

And before you say, you've just come back and there you go again complaining, perhaps there's a reason for that.

This place reminds me of a place full of teens who want to shit on anything worth while and the sad part is, these peple are adults.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector