Re: Help me recover from a scam so I can buy a PS5

the thing that stood out to me are post 22 and the signature.

Why is this so, did he do anything wrong in that?

Why would you ask money for a ps5 after getting scammed trying to get one?

Really? I don't see him anywhere asking about money.
Make me understand about what

Lukas wrote:

All the details are explained there. I am not asking for fellow blind gamers to donate to my cause, that does not feel morally right to me, but for spending a couple minutes to give it a look if you can, and share it among your friends and social media.

@34. Yeah that bothered me too. Like what? You now cry because you are getting hate? Thats the internet. Learn to deal with it.

I'm sorry to step in like that, but everyone don't have the same tolerance level, you know? If I say, come on, stop it. You talk sooo much. , this is just an example, don't take this to be real smile
Okay, back to the statement. If I tell you, you Talk so much, could be possible, you will think, I'm speaking stupid things, let it just go, there's no point in talking to me. Other side, oh how can he say like that to me sad What irrelevant thing I talked with him.
I agree with your point that what about those who are not even getting a shelter, but there is something called desires, they'll increase more time to time, humans won't be satisfied ever. An example here, If I'm bad in studies, my first aim will be I get a 70%, I'll get that, then will go to 80%, then to 90, still will not be satisfied