Re: frustrated with blindness (read post if you want context)

@55:

You are correct. they don't trust me with with this at all, and thus I don't have any other way to prove myself.

Of course, this didn't meant that I didn't help him whatever way I could, even something small as filling his water bottle is something I grabbed with both hands.

I of course, have tried to change their mindset. But it is difficult to change, I am sure anyone here would understand that part.

Also, on the side note, if you do know any blind programmers from 80's, please send them my way. I would like to interview them for my upcoming blog, which will hopefully be up by the March, or the June at the very least.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector