Re: frustrated with blindness (read post if you want context)

Camlorn, another advantage of going for vision,  if you have other disabilities or medical conditions,  learning to use vision will minimize the impact of those conditions on your life compared to when you were blind. Also to those asking if you will be able to maintain blindness skills? Why would you? Sight is a superior sense to hearing etc in most aspects, at least based on the research I did. Those skills would be a backup and mostly obsolete if you had vision.
And On grocerry delivery, I have had more annoying shit happen, like the person getting me 14! pounds of bananas instead of 14, and charging me for those,  having rotting produce, spoiled meats, substantially different replacements, getting 1 of an item instead of 2, and being charged for the second. I basicly have to double check all my bags to see that  I got everything and nothing is missing. You can get refunds for damaged items, and if you have an American Express card, that allows you to dispute charges successfully if you can't reach them or they refuse to refund charges.