Re: In the midst of rage, we found a place in the cosmos.

My main takeaway from this has more to do with Nocturnis than the game itself.

Dude, I'm glad that you seem to be past the worst of your ifinancial woes. I recently came into a bit of money after getting caught up on seven years of back taxes (seriously, I'm an idiot), and I couldn't justify five hundred bucks on a game I might not even stick with. This gives me the idea that you're in a much better financial place, so far from criticism, this is me saying congratulations for getting past the worst of things in that department.