Re: In the midst of rage, we found a place in the cosmos.

The admins do listen in Cr, although sometimes I confess the direction of things just isn't one I agree with.
For example, when I bought up the problem of stunning in ground combat I was just told to go and beg someone higher level for a stun crystal, without the admins considering that solo players might actually like to try the activity themselves.

Similarly, when I suggested some tangible benefit to some of the actually really interesting lower level crafts, like selling what you craft to npcs, I was told to go and sell to other players, although I don't think anyone in the game actually buys purely cosmetic lower level crafted items like statues or rugs, which is a shame when you look at the way some other games handle crafting.

So, yes, the admins listen, but I do get the feeling that they have their priorities, which is fair enough, although it is sometimes mildly frustrating when they make massive systematic changes to one part of the game like hand mining at player suggestion or to improve the lot of one lot of players, and yet suggestions from other players aren't considered.

Then again, I freely admit that I am radically becoming anti grouping myself in games, since I'm getting a little too sick of having to depend upon other people in rl for me to want to do it in the game, so it's entirely possible this particular issue is partly mine rather than theirs.

Space ship flight in CR is rather fun I will say, one reason why I was a little sad a lot of activities requiring you to go out of the sectors and hunt around aren't more interesting than they are.