Re: In the midst of rage, we found a place in the cosmos.

Personally, my time with CR kinda killed the enjoyment for me to be honest. But, I'm happy the two of you are having lots of fun with it.
Though if I may derail the topic for a moment... dare I ask what happened on this other place? lol Feel to respond with a PM to avoid OT discussion, or not at all... though if the place in question is the same one I'm thinking of, I've had some... lukewarm feelings at the very least recently. tongue Sorry, the curiosity is overwhelming.