Re: what do I need to learn to be independent?

Yup, I mean, I can do basic cleaning, I mean, I'm forced to clean my toilet on a regular, I can use our microwave because they told me where the buttons were, and well, the air fryer, washingmachine are timer related, so not too bad. Ironing is something I never got, I'll have to learn that soon  enough. Another thing people haven't pointed out here is managing money, no, not saving and what have you, I mean, figuring out what bill you pull out when you want to pay the taxi driver to get to work or whereever. Trinidad recently launched some money with tactal symbols on the top left side, so that's a big help, but what about having to deal with a crap load of different bills? Its pretty common to have like 2 twenties, 6 five's and a bunch of singles, so it can be time consuming especially if you're counting out big change. I mean, by that time I'll mostly use lynx, but still. Travelling is another thing I wanna get right, Its not too hard, just stand up, the car honks, and jump in. Tell him where I'm going, pay him, yada yada yada yada, but like, finding out where different stands are will be tricky. Plus, the pavements aren't exactly the best.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector