Re: what do I need to learn to be independent?

The coins are different sizes here, but I always mix them up. The only one I can remember is a bub. But yep, As of January 2021, the Central Bank started issueing money with symbols. Hundreds have an x on them, fives have I think squares, etc. The only one which hasn't been redesigned was the fifty which was redesigned several years ago for the 50TH Annaversary of the Central Bank. Also not everywhere accepts lynx, but I'm sure in about 5 years it will increase. But 48, that's awesome, I wish they had used some kind of system like that where its easy to get unlike this thing where they take random shapes and toss them on the money