Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

@GauravSharma. So if we move on from the body and go somewhere and there's no creator who made that soul, or hat meness, what's the point?

That makes no sense to me, there has to be an end gole, unless we go somewhere and are destroyed but I highly doubt that's true because there's tuns and i mean tuns of experiences including my own that prove there's more relms out there than this one so killing energy, if you can even do that, makes no sense to me.

As for bordem, I still say we'd have the experience of being bored if we were at peace in this world all the time, I didn't say at oneness with god did I? i'm telling you; if the creator of the universes came here to fix it all we'd get pretty bored quite quick, there'd be nothing to fight for. OH we'd probably like it for a number of years but eventually we'd think, "I'm tired of peace, let's make a change."

If a creator of the universes came down and fixed this world, humans would find a way to mess it up again; it's what we do and I must admit; we're very good at it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector