Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

@jade, I'm not religious so can't answer your questions from that point of view.

As for me personally being mad at you for not fixing diseases? No, I'd not be mad, truth is; i'd probably not care as it's not my country. Did you care when Brexit happened, I didn't and I live in the place.

As for you helping your girlfriend? You should try your best to do that if you can.

The thing is Jade, you're thinking of god as a human who, it's said, will come down and fix things. That's not how I see god. God to me is a energy that can think, I don't think of it as a human ready to fix things. So with that way of thinking, there's no reason for it to fix x y and z, it could if it chose to I guess but it won't because humans need suffering to be human. We need to strive for something to fight for. IF God or the creator came down and gave nasa all the answers to how to land on mars, there'd be no mistery, there'd be no aha moment, that can apply to any discovery made in human history.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector