Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

@gauravSharma I agree with you, in order to truly know, to truly feel what's behind you need to drop everything, every belief and every preconception, even the claim that I am the body, or I am the mind. This is how it happened for me aswell. I tried for about 10 years different belief systems, spiritual, religious, whatever you could think off and it led me nowhere. One day though, when I was meditating, I felt like I couldn't go on, like there is nothing I believe in because I haven't experienced it as true so I said to myself let's drop all of that, let's be nothing, heck let's drop the nothing and just be. And then it happened, then it clicked and all fell into place. The experience is undescribable because it's full of paradoxes that you can not comprehend with the mind, you comprehend it at some level beyond the mind. If I say that I was nothing and everything at the same time what does it mean exactly, it makes no sense to the mind because we are not mean to understand this but feel it, that's when true awakening ockurs. As I said earlier, I could write a thousand pages and it would not make more sense than this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector