Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

The summary is already in the posts written here, starting at my own one at 98 after I was banned, then the admin's completely neglegent and fuck all attitude in his responses. What I describe in post 98 is what happened and can be varified by Ironcross and I'm fairly sure Defender was on there as well under the alias Maxim or something like that and he was one of the people summoned by hawg and was in the same room as me when I got killed. He had also been summoned from the plannet he was currently on and needed to get a ride back. I am not sure what happened since everyone was chatting and having a good time, and honestly it didn't even bother me.
Honestly, none of these things alone bother me, except the ban for something that had been previously ok and literally just a second ago said by the admin would still be allowed.
I wasn't bothered when he repeatedly called me an idiot, nor when he summoned me and killed me without returning me to my ship costing me resources to get it back if I'd gone for it.
I wasn't bothered by griefnet which is a channel similar to chatnet, except it's nickname was also blinknet, and when someone with the blind preference on chatted on chatnet it'd sometimes post stupid quotes to blinknet like:
Chatzone lundin says: 'wow, this is funny. Let me tell you guys a story'
(just  written for illustration purposes and not actually quotes)
blinket Lundin says: 'wow, this no I don't have fucking super hearing like a fucking bat! funny. Let me tell you a story."
However, combine all of these factors, and you start to see a bit of a disturbing picture. Add his responses on here, his general attitude of "I do what I want" (which is technically correct), I find myself repulsed by his behaviour and now we find ourselves where we're at.
If I've missed something or there's another perspective feel free to chime in.