Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

I find the fact that people are defending his actions is ... interesting.
@118 there is such a thing as social context. Not every racial slur has an offensive connotation in it. It also depends in which setting it is used. Yell the N-word out the window while you're driving through the ghetto is different to say something in such a way that everyone knows you're not serious.
@117 did you even bother to read any of my posts? In which universe is summoning someone and killing them acceptable administrative behaviour? I can assure you the admin engaged in as much trolling as his userbase.
To the rest of you, I urge you to read the following message:
Hawgpadre: im not going to enforce racial slurs
Hawgpadre: im not going to enforce racial slurs
Hawgpadre: im not going to enforce racial slurs
If people still want to defend him, I suppose you can. However I do not want to see another post that shows a severe lack of reading comprehension ... so if you are going to defend him you should do so on the varifiable facts and the actions that took place!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector