Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

Honestly, it sounds like everyone is the asshole in this case.

120, I just don't understand why you might use a racial slur and then be shocked. SHOCKED! that you get banned.

I think that being consistent as an administrator is good. But I honestly read some of these posts and am so confused as to how some of you just think you can act any kind of way in an online space and then cry when you find that people don't want to put up with your asinine behavior.

Rules should be consistent. I don't fault GCW for not wanting to play in an environment where it is not. But I also think that some of you need to act better in the spaces where you find yourselves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector