Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

But hawg said he wouldn't enforce racist slurs, which is his choice honestly. I don't think lundin was banned for any racial slur. It was because he was being his batshit crazy ass self over 3 days and Hawg had enough. I understand it, but the method in which it was done gave no indication that anything was wrong. I mean, all the sudden, bam. And the thing with the killing, yeah I did see it over laff. That was after Hawg had previously said he doesn't fuck with Wayfar players period, end of discussion. There are just way too many inconsistencies.

He even called someone a fucking faggot, then the next day said to keep the swearing to a minimum, we're not a bunch of animals. So how is anyone supposed to work with that. How is anyone supposed to know where the line is so they don't cross it. The answer is, you can't, because it's totally arbitrary.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector