Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

To be honest, Wayfar1444 struck me as no different to most game environments, IE, act like a reasonable human being, and most people, admins very definitely included, would be reasonable right back.

my only my concern with Wayfar1444 is more mechanical, since I'd personally be less fond of anyone just randomly destroying my buildings etc when I'm off line just because they felt like it.

indeed, I do notice that my holdings on y1444 are gone. I don't mind at all, since I started a new colony on  17-Egret and actually wanted to get rid of the y1444 stuff anyhow, but I'd be a little peeved if I came back to the game at some point and found my 17-Egret colony had gone the same way while I was offline.