Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

I can anser the how to stay of off of any admins shit list very very easily..

Common sense.

Here's the thing though. Ishtaar did not make a good first impression. If. IF he'd have kept his mouth shut, and got somewhere in the game, then come out with I'm going to wreck you all, understandable. But no. He came in, dick waving with a giant superiority complex when there were much, much more experienced players, calling everyone else newbs for asking questions when the game relaunched that week, all the while going on this I am 48, I have a 2000 ELO I am so much better than you rant. Wolf, Mat and others called him out for it, but he didn't learn.

That was strike 1 really IMO, not making a good first impression and carrying on way, way way past when he was told to shut up and that nobody really cared at all, and for himt o just play the game

Strike 2.

I was paged by somebody on the game that stated, point blank, he didn't want to play, he wasn't interested in crafting at all and ddidn't want to craft, period.

Add in more running his mouth on chat with narrating absolutely everything he was doing, strike 2

And the dog thing was I believe the last straw

And before this comes up. I used him, because he was playing a female character, something he admitted on chatnet. So that answers that.

EDIT: Oh and on the first impressions, he attacked somebody's buildings then was running his mouth when he got killed by an older/more experienced player with good gear, whining and crying about how they were using an OP weapona nd gear and must be a powergamer

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector