Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

That can be summed up very very very simply...

Hawg's game. Hawg's way of doing things. If he wanted to have a planet full of pole dancing ponies because I don't know, LSD laden pixie stix, that's entirely fine. There's no rule anywhere saying admins/staff on a game have to stay out of discussions. Here's the thing. I've staffed/staff games and I have /never/ been told do not be yourself on public channels. Just keep it reasonable and keep it appropriate when dealing with players in an official capacity. Aside from that...fairly sure players are smart enough to know when you've got the staff hat on or not. That's common sense.

You join a game, you go by their rules, written down or not. There's unwritten rules everywhere. What, you think Wayfar's the only one with unwritten rules? Nope, everywhere has unwritten rules. Hawg is a lot more chill than some admins I know who would ban you for saying fuck, once...and who the hel are you to say what you did in @151

I get it. You're heated. I get it. But Wayfar's got a sizeable steady player count which is, if anything, a good thing

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector