Re: Gwconnect's Dead. Thanks a ton, Window Eyes.

Seriusly, guys, please come down a bit or I'm forced to say something which I'll regret later on.
You hate the companies who are trying to make Facebook and other things accessible, because you have to pay for the products. I have told you that Skype and facebook are accessibel right out of the box, but you are still complaining. So, what exactly are your issues accept for you hate the companies who trys to make accessible alternatives? If you hate those products and companies so badly, just shut up, and don't use their products, and use the normal Skype and a combination of the normal Facebook page and the mobile page and you are good to go!
So please, shut up, take a deep breth,  don't use the products you hate, and learn how to use the normal interfaces. If other blind people world wide can do it, you can do it as well. But if complaining is all what you wanna do, I'm done here in the topic.
If you need any help with Facebook, please ask. I have been there myself regarding to Facebook. I was unable to set up my profile as I wanted to, and it all was out of control. But then they changed some things which made it more accessible, and I was up for learning how it works. I'm now using Facebook successfully, and I have made a group for danish, norwegian and swedish people for blind people, where we help each other and discusses Facebook accessibility. The group is not in english and will never be, because then some people wil be left out because they aren't good at english. But if people are interested, I could create an other group ment for english speaking people, which discusses the accessibility and offers help to better understand how it all works.
So, screw the blindy interfaces when you hate them so badly, and welcome to the real world!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector