Re: Gwconnect's Dead. Thanks a ton, Window Eyes.

I also really don't understand why the people are always complaining instead of doing something, learning how to use the normal software for example.
I'm using the latest version of skype, and I can say it's 100% accessible.
I never encountered any accessibility issues with it.
Same for facebook. In the last time, they made a lot of updates to the mobile version, and now I can do almost everything except a few minor things which aren't so important.
So, people, learn how to survive and stop complaining, because it won't help you at all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector