Re: jim kitchen headed for a great big lawsute?

Hi Folks,
Before I created my Sarah game I tried to contact Joanne Kathleen Rowling and her lawyer.
I received no response to my messages.
I figured if they had a problem, I could always changed the copyrighted names in the game to something generic.
Plus I didn't use Harry Potter as a character in the game.
I included the following text in the instructions:
All proper names from the Harry potter book series are trademarks of
Joanne Kathleen Rowling and the Time Warner
Entertainment Company, L.P.
PCS Games is in no-way affiliated with J.K. Rowling, Scholastic
Books, Carlsen Verlag, Bloomsbury Publishing or Warner Bros.
All material related to the J.K. rowling novels is copyright
Scholastic Books (US), Carlsen Verlag (D) and Bloomsbury Publishing
(UK).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector