Re: jim kitchen headed for a great big lawsute?

Hi.
Well there is a loophole if you create a star wars, star trek, or simpsons game and use sounds from companies if you release it as an open source project you can call it fanfiction and if a company threatens to sue  you you can just tell them, "Go to hell it's free fanfiction." Jim kitchen could be sued but I believe that as long as fox and others don't find out it's okay. If somebody did sue him it would definitly be a public relations nightmare. I can see the headline now, "Man is sued by fox for stealing copyrighted simpsons material but only as freeware." That would be helarious I don't think fox or any other company would ever be able to get over something like that. I'm tempted to make a copyrighted game just so I can yell at one of those stuffy corporate assholes lol.
That would be aweful if we couldn't play homer on a harley or the awesome homer or the nfl and baseball games. I wish more audiogames had s impsons characters in them. I wouldn't mind creating an x-files game since that was a classic show. I could call it x-files: fox's doom lmao.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector