Re: So I've been Playing Lost Souls for a While...

the connection info:  lostsouls.org  Port: 23

     As well, I've noticed my favorite guilds usually involved necromancy in one way or another.  My main is a reaper, who uses right now unholy powers to rend apart foes while slash them down with the most powerful pole arm int he game, or a decently power sickle for smaller races, using necromancy to sacrifice to your god more effectively and damage boost on the spells.  the rewrite however makes it into something I wish more muds with necro classes let you do.  Instead of being the guy who throws around spells, hiding behind an army of minions, you use necromancy to do things from causing mortally wounded foes to violently explode with entropic damage,  nailing other mobs with the former essence of their commrad, to a joke suggestion I kind of made about using body parts to fill with necromantic energy and throwing them like grenades into other room being cons idered.
   I also enjoyed a new char I tried using a carrian bird charm.  This is more of your standard necromancer, being able to summon undead, which consists of a fly made of entropic energy that passes through beings, undead hellhounds, and shrieking ghosts doing sonic damage among others.  Along with buffs from a happy orbiting eye unleashing a portal from hell onto your foes, an enchanted gem using the stem of a Pegasus, and my favorite: enchanting arrows with entropy and darkness at the last skill to cause normal arrows to explode.  (yes, necromancer archers)

   Others thing I enjoyed were spider monkey bonds (martial artistry), brutes, and the weather mages.

    if anyone who wants to try out the mud, we can use this thread for help or your own experiences.