Re: So I've been Playing Lost Souls for a While...

lol, the talk of wandslinger raids reminded me of a very memorable experience.

I was playing on my Pixie ELF. Elf, stands for Erisian Liberation Front,  is a guild where the only power you have is the ability to invoke gods for aid.  For example Cthulhu might blast your opponents with blasts of psychic energy, or giving you one of his servants.  Anyway, I joined the Losthaven guard!
I was there for a few weeks before getting promotions, and when the commander of Losthaven promoted me, I felt prouder than I ever have for reaching a certain extremely high level on another game, or killing an extremely powerful mob.  Just the fact that I was attached to these npc's for so long defending my home, and being congratulated and praised by the commander was a really awesome experience.

Of course when I was forced to leave the Losthaven Guard because of some trouble with other associations, I was really sad for a couple of days.  I did, however manage to become a commanding officer in that time!

This brings me to another point.  As stated above, you are no different from an npc.  You can die just as easily as they can, you can join guilds and so can they, you can level, and again so can they.  The main difference is that you have lives, and they don't.
There is probably more I'm forgetting to say, but If I remember, I will say it tomorrow.
@camlorn I remember you were having a lot of trouble with the game a few months ago.  Did you ever figure things out?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AstralAudio via Audiogames-reflector